1. Compare health insurance benefits and rates.
2. Read reviews that have been written by current policy holders.
3. Ask questions and get answers from objective health insurance specialists.
We will be happy to publish your review of your experiences with current or past health insurance plans. As you review your health insurance, here are some basic topics that you might want to mention:
- What health insurance company are/were you with?
- What is your health insurance plan's name?
- Is your health insurance plan an individual plan or a family health plan?
- Is your health insurance part of a group plan through work or military?
- Is your health insurance HMO or PPO?
- How much are your co-pays?
- How much is your premium?
- How much is your deductible?
- Are dental and vision covered under your health insurance plan?
- Do you have an example of when you had to use your health insurance?
- Did you learn any tricks or tips when dealing with your insurance company?
Because health insurance policies vary from state to state, please make sure to include your state of residence along with your review.
Do you have questions about the many different health insurance plans available?
Finding the perfect health insurance plan is not always an east task. It can be confusing and overwhelming, and often it is near impossible to understand exactly what each plan offers and which would be the best plan for you.
- Do you have a pre-existing condition?
- Do you understand the difference between a deductible and a co-pay?
- Do you want name brand prescription drugs or are generics ok?
- Do you want to be able to choose your own doctor or hospital network?
- Do you understand what your health insurance agent does for you?
These are just some of the many questions that we can help you answer. With over a decade of experience in the health insurance field, let us help you sort through the industry jargon and explain your health insurance options in simple every day language that you can understand.
We are available from 8am-9pm and our toll free phone number is 1-877-698-6645. The call is free, but the knowledge you will learn and the piece of mind of finding the perfect health insurance coverage for you and your family will be priceless.
Health Insurance Reviews is where insurance shoppers can compare health insurance plans online, ask questions about health insurance, get a quote and apply, and read and submit reviews about health insurance. Thank you for visiting Health Insurance Reviews.